Starting your Own Bakery is a crazy affair.
Super fun but scary nonetheless.
It takes more than just knowing to how to bake breads to start and run a successful baking business.
There are three key elements to starting your own bakery business:
1. Baking the best possible goods in the market (Learning Recipes)
2. Understanding your market, building a business strategy and knowing how to reach your audience
3. Patience and Persistence to test things out and find out what works best for you and your market.
As you can see, just knowing the recipes won’t cut it.
You need an institute where you:
- Build out your foundation as a baker
- Polish your skills as a designer
- Learn how to develop a business strategy
- Create a product line
- Price your products
- Get in front of your perfect buyers via social media.
If Starting Your Own Bakery, Cafe or a Baking business is the goal then Truffle Nation is the best pick for you.
Here’s five reasons why Truffle Nation is built specifically for the Entrepreneur who want to start their own culinary businesses.
1. Truffle Nation is the only school in India where you have one dedicated instructor for every four bakers, making sure you always get that personalised attention you need to perfect your skill as a baker.
2. Truffle Nation is the only school where you get personalised deep-dive sessions on building a business strategy for your own market, audience and personal goals.
3. Many former Truffle Nation students have succeeded in starting their own businesses. They have even educated chefs from the Indian Army to help bring tastier, healthier meals to the soldiers of the Indian Army.
While they offer a variety of courses, if you’re serious about starting a top notch business that can beat any competitor in the market then you HAVE to sign up for their Baker’s Diploma course.
In just 5 quick months, Truffle Nation’s Baker’s Diploma will give you all the tools, knowledge and skills you need to start your own bakery.
From the basics of bread baking to making artisanal designer french entremets, you’ll learn everything you need to bring a new flavour to the market and differentiate yourself from the run of the mill bakeries.
Here’s how it all works:
Step 1: You Decide the Outcome you want
It’s crazy how many people do not have set goals before they decide what courses they should pick or even the path they should take to reach their destination.
If you’re read this then you’re either planning to become a professional baker or you’re already a passion baker and want to improve your pastry skills.
In either case, decide what you ultimately want out of your journey as a baker.
Step 2 : The Recipes and CraftsManShip
Knowing the science, the recipes and the craftsmanship required to be a good baker are irreplaceable. Anything above and beyond being good at baking breads and cakes is a plus but you absolutely need to have the basic training you all need to bake delicious products.
If you’re planning to be a home-baker then maybe you can do without learning all about european pastry arts and 4-tier wedding cakes but if you’re serious about baking then you should be serious about putting in the time it takes to perfect every category of baked goods.
You learn it once and you perfect everything over the course of your career as a baker.
Step 3: Turning Breads into a Business
You can bake amazing bread. Great! But that is NOT enough.
Who you’re baking for? Why would they buy from YOU and how do you make sure you make rent while selling breads is something that you need to think about.
This is where focusing on an overall business and marketing strategy and not just baking breads comes into the picture. You need to have a foundational strategy around your business to ensure the success of your business.
Truffle Nation’s Business Strategy Deep Dive sessions are the only personalised sessions of their kind being offered in India.
Here’s everything that you get when you sign up for Truffle Nation’s Baker’s diploma course:
1. Culinary Class: The Art of Cookie Making Mastercourse
2. Culinary Class: The Complete Pies and Tarts MasterClass
3. Culinary Class: Cupcakes and Muffins Masterclass
4. Culinary Class: Complete Celebration Cakes Certification Course
5. Culinary Class: Complete Artisnal Bread Baker’s Course
6. Culinary Class: Professional Baking for Cafe Owners MasterCourse
7. Culinary Class: Travel Cakes MasterClass
8. Culinary Class: Fondant SugarCraft Masterclass
9. Culinary Class: Chocolate Artistry and Confectionary MasterCourse
10. Culinary Class: High Tea, Baked and Cold set Desserts
11. Culinary Class: Viennoiseries and Neo Tarts
12. Culinary Class: Classic French Macarons
13. Culinary Class: Into the World of Entremets, Classic and Modern Gateau
14. Culinary Class: The Art of Plating Desserts and Gelato Making
15. Business Strategy Class: Defining Audiences and Finding Product Market Fit
16. Business Strategy Class: Creating your Product Line and pricing your product
17. Business Strategy Class: Competitive Market Research
18. Business Strategy Class: The One Page business Plan
19. Marketing Strategy Class: Reaching to your Perfect Audience
20. Marketing Strategy Class: Creating content to Build Trust in the market.
21. Added Service: Complete Brand Identity and Website design
How much does the Baker’s Diploma Course cost?
This baker’s diploma course is currently price at Rs. 2,95,000 for the whole 5 months baking courses, businesses classes and getting a dedicated website and brand identity for your business and even though it’s not expensive, it’s definitely not for everybody.
It has been specifically designed for bakery and pastry entrepreneurs. So if you’re someone who plans on starting their own business then this is for you.
They usually fill their batches fast and the next one is coming up in June.
So if you’re interested, let’s set up a time to talk ASAP.
You can give them a call at 9971127210 or just fill out the form below to request a callback.